Sunday, August 21, 2011

HP touchpad lelong




HP touchpad is having a liquidation sale. As I write this lots of place in US already sold out. Even though it is an end of life product, it has potential to install android OS.
you might want to visit this forum to see the latest status of places to buy in US : Slick deals , Engadget
To purchase from US , you need to setup account in comGateway as US retailer require an US address to deliver it to. Comgateway is like vpost where they store and post it to Singapore.

For Singapore, there is no news yet. Would anticipate lots of people will be hogging the hp Singapore website on Monday.

In Uk, there is no news also. Engadget rumour that it will cost 89 pound.

1 comment:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete